Simple, easy, fast and flexible, CIO Custom Fields Importer Professional add-on package enables you to process large data sets from any XML or CSV files to any contents on WordPress websites, including embedded data such as TablePress tables.
It works together with PODS and WP All Import (free and professional version). The module to import data into TablePress tables is an optional add-on which you can activate when needed.
* Detect custom fields of any content types and list them for import.
* Take over custom fields data parsed by WP All Import and save to any content types on a WordPress website
* Use native PODS API and support all field types available in PODS.
* Support all PODS content types, including Advanced Content Type (ACT).
* Create or update PODS relationship fields with known ID or field name.
* Support PODS multiple select bi-directional relationship fields
* Import unlimited images and attachments by assigning file names.
* Support custom fields stored in separate tables and meta fields.
* Check and prevent duplicate records
* Support importing to multisite network
CIO Custom Fields Importer comes with
* unlimited site license. you can use it on as many websites as you like, either owned by you or your clients, or your neighbors, or your friends.
* life time free support, if you have paid an one-off fee to upgrade to professional edition
* life time free upgrade, if you have paid an one-off fee to upgrade to professional edition
* 30 day money back guarantee. no questions to ask.
Available for immediate download after payment.
Version 1.2.6, Uploaded 20 December 2017
Introducing two new keywords in import template to allow matching against values containing reserved symbols ( : )
MATCH_DOUBLE, which uses (( :: )) to mark key/value pairs.
MATCH_TRIPLE, which uses ((( ::: ))) to mark key/value pairs.
Including newer library from WP All Import.
Version 1.2.9, Uploaded 18 August 2018
Handling of edge cases in related item matching by taxonomy terms. If multiple taxonomies share the same term, this update ensures to look up and return the unique term_taxonomy_id.
Removed broken image link.
Version 1.3.1, Uploaded 12 May 2019
- included new library from WP All Import
- fixed compatibility issue with WP All Import Pro 4.5.6