CIO Custom Fields for Woo Professional Edition helps you to add custom fields to WooCommerce customers, members and products and display them quickly and automatically without php code. Customization options are there if you need them by configuring in the admin panel.
This plugin does not import custom fields. If you plan to import custom product data, you will need to use CIO Custom Fields Importer Professional Bundle.
The premium edition supports custom field types and features by extending PODS and integrating PODS’s powerful features to WooCommerce. You can add grouped custom fields to other content types such as products, and choose where to display them in the product page. See tutorial for more details.
CIO Custom Fields for Woo Professional Edition supports all of the following fields implemented in PODS.
- Date / Time
- Paragraph Text
- Color Picker
- Yes / No
- File / Image / Video – Upload
- Relationships – Relate to any item of any WP object type, or a custom user-defined list — with bidirectional relationships
See this link for details of the the Supported Field Types
For advanced users, the premium edition empowers you to customise the fields and display them the way you want by configuring settings in the admin panel, with little or no code at all. Advanced users and web developers may use this plugin and PODS to deploy highly customised WooCommerce websites quickly.
Examples of customisation using the premium edition of plugin:
- Organize custom fields into sections (groups), with section header, image and help text. You can then control the display of the sections using CSS.
- Display sections of custom fields according to roles or capabilities. You may collect different information from wholesalers and display certain field groups to them only.
- Display sections of custom fields on specified pages only, using short code and magic tags.
- Admin only custom fields.
- Use advanced relationship fields in WooCommerce customer pages, which are features from PODS. The fields can relate to products, marketing campaign, referrers, other users (your employee), other WordPress objects, or even objects outside of WordPress.
You may use the premium version to set up custom fields to auto populate from a table. Customers can then choose from a list rather than filling in information manually.
CIO Custom Fields for Woo Professional Edition has the following features:
- Validate submitted data
- Support additional custom field types
- Support fields accessible to admin only, or certain roles such as wholesaler only.
- Frontend editing of custom fields by users
- Group custom fields created with Pods, or other plugins (data sharing with pods)
- Support location rules for custom field groups, and use magic tags to display when preset conditions are met.
- Access control by field or field group.
- Support multisite networks
- Priority support.
CIO Custom Fields for Woo Professional Edition comes with
- unlimited site license. you can use it on as many websites as you like, either owned by you or your clients, or your neighbors, or your friends.
- life time free support, if you have paid an one-off fee to upgrade to professional edition
- life time free upgrade, if you have paid an one-off fee to upgrade to professional edition
- 30 day money back guarantee. no questions to ask.
Version 1.0.0, 28 Oct 2015
Version 1.0.3, 19 April 2019
- mark a required pods custom field as required in checkout screen